Do you feel that RFPs are never done—just due?Could you be winning more business by delivering better quality RFP (request for proposal) responses and proposals?
Here are 5 signs that you may need to automate your RFP response and sales proposal process by investing in RFP and proposal automation software.
1. Your RFPs do not align with your value proposition
Your RFP responses do not successfully convey and align your value proposition with your customer’s objectives. This is a missed opportunity that may result in a prolonged sales process—or even lost sales.
2. You recently lost a deal due to inaccurate information in your RFP response
Or worse, you won a deal and the information in the proposal was inaccurate—and you cannot deliver what was promised to the client!
3. You are seeing (or expect) an increase in your number of RFPs
There is an increase in the number of RFPs—and the team does not have the bandwidth to pursue all opportunities. Perhaps your team is even missing deadlines or losing opportunities as a result of rushing the RFP response.
4. Subject matter experts (SMEs) are being asked to respond to the same questions every time a new RFP is receivedProductivity is greatly impacted when those who contribute to the RFP response process—including proposal professionals and SMEs are repeatedly asked to answer the same questions time and again. There is a better way to increase win rates and effectiveness of the extended team.
5. Your sales reps are spending more time writing RFP responses and sales proposals than actually selling
Nothing is more frustrating to a sales professionals than being handcuffed to their laptop writing proposals instead of activity working with clients.
Automating your RFP response and proposal process with RFP and proposal software will increase your team’s productivity while positively impacting your bottom line.
If you want to learn more about automating your RFP response and sales proposal process download this white paper.